• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thor JiM Silver age books / backwards to #85
2 2

41 posts in this topic

Journey into Mystery #89
Origin of Thor. Classic cover. I see raw and graded copies have been selling for pretty strong prices.
Nice copy. VG to FN, no big issues but as I have noticed now it has (very slight) color touches on the upper part of the spine, around the staple and at the top, so it falls into "Restored". I’ll leave it "ON HOLD" and research a bit to price it accordingly.
*ON HOLD*

PqRbX4X.jpg

Edited by vaillant

Journey into Mystery #87
Low grade copy with tape on the upper portion of cover, right side, whose glue darkened the cover paper, extra staple, small piece out from right side. A GD-?
I’m pricing it as some similar copies which sold recently.
$125

mRFIXw5.jpg

I just realized I also have a #104 from my duplicates, I am adding it here even if it's not from my friends' collection.

Journey into Mystery #104
First appearance of Skagg. Surtur appears.
GD+/GDVG range.
$65 SOLD to crassus

Spoiler

rA3o8iV.jpg

Edited by vaillant
SOLD

On 3/23/2023 at 11:12 PM, vaillant said:

I just realized I also have a #104 from my duplicates, I am adding it here even if it's not from my friends' collection.

Journey into Mystery #104
First appearance of Skagg. Surtur appears.
GD+/GDVG range.
$65

rA3o8iV.jpg

#104 is now SOLD, and thread is CLOSED.

To the user which asked me further pictures of the #85: apologies, I will try to make them before Easter.
God bless.