• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Census specificity

2 posts in this topic

Hey there ^_^

I was curious whether it's possible - or ever will be - that one can view a particular entry of a census to see the CGC cert, label text (as well as if there's any writing on on cover or pages) ~ For example: Miracleman #1 has 413 9.8 entries but there's no option to click and observe particular details for each of the 413. I believe CBCS has such a feature, hence as to why I was enquiring (also since I wish to tabulate the Miracleman #1 comics that were signed on the first page by Alan Moore) ~ :x

• Administrator

Hello @Bart Allen,

Thank you for reaching out to us. The census does not currently link directly to the certification details of individual books. While you can see how many of a comic were graded as Signature Series, you would not be able to determine who signed the book from the census information. 

I would be happy to share this as feedback to consider for future developments. 

If we can assist you with anything else, please let us know.