• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little Carousel of Comics
2 2

70 posts in this topic

On 4/5/2023 at 10:22 PM, Spikeit88 said:

Assuming these are not restored will take:

Fantastic Four 92 8.0 $25.00  

Fantastic Four 183 8.5  $10.00

Marvel Two-In-One 29 9.0 $10.00    

Incredible Hulk 131 8.5 $20.00

Many thanks, the books are yours, please see your PM for further details. To the best of my examination they are all unrestored, if I have made any error I have a generous return policy to ensure customer satisfaction :smile:

...in other news Icemageddon is finally passing here in Montreal...we had a visit from Elsa...for an Ice Queen she can be a bit hot tempered....took down two of my favourite trees in my park next door...and damaged at least one car...just got power back a few hours ago...in some places entire residential streets are blocked by fallen trees and branches..

Elsa.jpg

On 4/7/2023 at 12:54 PM, crassus said:

Many thanks, the books are yours, please see your PM for further details. To the best of my examination they are all unrestored, if I have made any error I have a generous return policy to ensure customer satisfaction :smile:

...in other news Icemageddon is finally passing here in Montreal...we had a visit from Elsa...for an Ice Queen she can be a bit hot tempered....took down two of my favourite trees in my park next door...and damaged at least one car...just got power back a few hours ago...in some places entire residential streets are blocked by fallen trees and branches..

Elsa.jpg

Wow.

Nothing remotely similar to yours, but here's a pretty one I took last month when an unexpected freeze hit San Antonio of all places, and my neighbor across street left the auto sprinklers on.  Stay safe buddy.

IMG_0613.thumb.JPG.34ebee3d4fd6c6cc6d08a1035dbcf105.JPG

On 4/7/2023 at 2:34 PM, lizards2 said:

Hope you and your family are doing as well as can be expected, Robert! :foryou: 

Now that power is restored things are much better, although we lost most of a fridge of food...the worst was the hunt for hot coffee in the morning..yeah I know first world problems...but you do not appreciate how addictive simple coffee is until you face a day without any...very bad headaches ensue...

On 4/7/2023 at 2:35 PM, grebal said:

Wow.

Nothing remotely similar to yours, but here's a pretty one I took last month when an unexpected freeze hit San Antonio of all places, and my neighbor across street left the auto sprinklers on.  Stay safe buddy.

IMG_0613.thumb.JPG.34ebee3d4fd6c6cc6d08a1035dbcf105.JPG

Great pic, two things I would not have associated...San Antonio and ice...but at least a nice and novel yard display...how long did it take to melt?

On 4/7/2023 at 11:42 AM, crassus said:

Now that power is restored things are much better, although we lost most of a fridge of food...the worst was the hunt for hot coffee in the morning..yeah I know first world problems...but you do not appreciate how addictive simple coffee is until you face a day without any...very bad headaches ensue...

I assigned my dad coffee for elk season one year, and all he brought was decaf coffee.

Everyone, except him, had headaches in the morning for about the first five days. :eek:

On 4/7/2023 at 8:48 PM, lizards2 said:

I assigned my dad coffee for elk season one year, and all he brought was decaf coffee.

Everyone, except him, had headaches in the morning for about the first five days. :eek:

Huh? Headaches for not drinking coffee? I used to drink 2-3 per day and I had to stop when my blood pressure tended to jolt, but I never experienced headaches, just a bit of numbness.
Yes, glad to hear Robert and his neighborhood have power back! :-) God bless.