• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Help w Signed Book Submission
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hello friends,

I'm kinda new to this, thanks for your patience.  Basically I have comics from JSC signed and they arrived to me with a COA as proof of authentic signature.

My question is how do I submit this to CGC?  I go to the online form to submit comics.... but if I choose Signature Series it only seems like those options are for In House Events.  ? ? ?  If I go Universal label, do I enter the comic in as a Variant and indicate that it is signed?

I appreciate your help and guidance.  My expectation is that I want them to get graded with the gold / yellow label, not the blue.  Thank you,

Cheers

Welcome to the boards!  

You will not be able to get a gold/yellow label from CGC.  That label indicates that CGC witnessed the signature.  Because your book's signature was not witnessed, there is no process or certificate that would allow it to become a yellow label.

Additional information about the Signature Series is available here:  https://www.cgccomics.com/signature-series/

Regards,

Steve

Edited by SOTIcollector

On 3/27/2023 at 11:10 AM, Grampy16 said:

My question is how do I submit this to CGC?  I go to the online form to submit comics.... but if I choose Signature Series it only seems like those options are for In House Events.  ? ? ?  If I go Universal label, do I enter the comic in as a Variant and indicate that it is signed?

As mentioned above, your comic is not eligible for Signature Series, as CGC did not have a witness present when your comic was signed.