• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver Age (FF49, ASM13 etc) Golden Age High Grade Keys (Batman #27, Marvel Mystery Comics #72 etc)
3 3

15 posts in this topic

Shipping within the USA only

Please follow the instructions for certain sections to avoid confusion

• No HOS members or those I elect not to do business with
  • Post in thread to claim.  Time stamp will decide who gets book.  Claim in thread will trump pm.
  • International Buyers inquire within
  • Payment by Paypal g&s only  
  • Payment must be made within 2 days of message or books will be up for grabs again
  • Shipping by 1st class, priority or media mail (Delivery confirmation will be pmed to user)
  • No returns
  • If you do not plan to pay please do not claim

Batman #27 (1945)

Only 244 graded on the census *only 38 graded higher

$3,500 Shipped in the USA PRICE FIRM

Book is from original owner, unpressed and uncleaned. Serious 9.0+ candidate. Please don’t hesitate to ask for more pictures.

Thank you for browsing

5A9695E5-18D6-4BD3-AEAA-560B472FE011.jpeg

8E5014F8-C2CD-4063-AE98-07C3B8CBFD1C.jpeg

Edited by A.K. - SilverAgeComicsUK

On 3/28/2023 at 11:13 PM, gunsmokin said:

Are these books currently in the U.S? I’m confused that you would ship to the U.S. only but are based in the UK

Yes sir they are, my store is international :) Shipping for both books above included in the US of A. International can enquire via DM's have to check insurance etc.

Special prices sale!!!

• Amazing Spiderman #13 (3.5) $975
  • Amazing Spiderman #17 (7.5) $950
  • Fantastic Four #6 (2.0) $925
  • Fantastic Four #49 (7.5) GREEN LABEL TINY COUPON CUT OUT $950

For these 4 - Take $25 off if buying 2 books, 60$ off if buying 3+, or $125 if buying the lot!

18.jpg

17.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

On 4/1/2023 at 9:09 PM, KCOComics said:

I don't want to thread cr@p and make this a big situation.... But what was the miscommunication? How are you selling the same books as another board member? Who has possession of the books? 

And normally I wouldn't interject, but it seems like you've had allot of these puzzling situations.  

No problem. I own a comic store. Owner was happy for me to help me sell the books. Refused to mention another member was also helping him. As soon as I found this out I revoked the sale. 

owner of books said I was fine to find buyers did not mention that they were posted on the boards by another member. All other books are with us exclusively. 

On 4/1/2023 at 11:12 PM, goldust40 said:

Clean? You ever had a thread that didn’t end like this? 

Dude. It’s a misunderstanding. Cleared up within 10 mins. It was not my fault. The seller did not disclose this to me. Relax. 

• Administrator
On 4/1/2023 at 8:40 PM, A.K. - SilverAgeComicsUK said:

Dude. It’s a misunderstanding. Cleared up within 10 mins. It was not my fault. The seller did not disclose this to me. Relax. 

I am closing this thread.  Do not start another one until you have your act together.  Taking into consideration all of your other failed for sale threads, and this one that has more problems than the average person can digest, starting another failed for sale thread will result in a permanent ban.