• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Latest from Image...

24 posts in this topic

Reminds me of Keko Kaman, adult anime, her killing/ final move when fighting a bad guy was the leg scissors around the head. Of course her costume was a cape and mask, nothing else. headbang.gif

Not a bad way to go... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

"Gee, you know, these superhero costumes are all so staid and restrictive. I really want something that will accent my female pudenda. I mean REALLY accent it, stick that thing right out there just like a man's package!"

Are you implying that "she" might be a man?

If that's true, then the title should have the word "Queen" in it.

"Gee, you know, these superhero costumes are all so staid and restrictive. I really want something that will accent my female pudenda. I mean REALLY accent it, stick that thing right out there just like a man's package!"

Are you implying that "she" might be a man?

If that's true, then the title should have the word "Queen" in it.

Not at all. Just commenting on the fact that the creator has clothed her in an impossible costume and that her exterior bits of female anatomy are prominently displayed, nay enhanced even, by the choice of costume.

In other words, chicks have puds too and her's is sticking out. insane.gif