• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can anyone suggest teflon sheets for pressing?

4 posts in this topic

The teflon sheets I've seen pictures of have small lines that might leave impressions on the covers.  I use silicone parchment paper as the item touching the comic book cover during a heat press.  When I was starting, I saw lots of recommendations to use silicone release paper but my limited search abilities couldn't find any in a size large enough to cover a comic book, although I'm sure they're out there.  The silicone paper (do NOT use baking parchment paper) is reusable many, many times and works well for me.

Silicone parchment paper on eBay

Edited by Tom789
Added link

On 3/28/2023 at 9:40 PM, Tom789 said:

The teflon sheets I've seen pictures of have small lines that might leave impressions on the covers.  I use silicone parchment paper as the item touching the comic book cover during a heat press.  When I was starting, I saw lots of recommendations to use silicone release paper but my limited search abilities couldn't find any in a size large enough to cover a comic book, although I'm sure they're out there.  The silicone paper (do NOT use baking parchment paper) is reusable many, many times and works well for me.

Silicone parchment paper on eBay

Thank you very much.