• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is there a way to get updates concerning Twin Cities events?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Specifically, I sent a book in for the Cumberbatch signing which was scheduled for “Late 2022”

I’ve emailed them and haven’t received a reply and was wondering if anyone here knew of a way to simply get a yes or no concerning whether a signing event has actually taken place. 

I know it’s difficult to actually get some big name celebs in a room to sign all this stuff so it’s understandable that these things get delayed, I’d just like to know because I’m holding off on sending in my Hughes submission because the book Cumberbatch is supposed to sign is an AH book and I’d love to get him to sign it as well if it’s possible. Seems like that isn’t going to happen but I’d like to be sure

Thank you if you can help

I'd say be patient.  If it's any indication, I sent a single book in for one of their signings.  The book was received on 7/5/22.  I just got a notification today that the book was signed and was en route to CGC for grading.  Of course, depending on the circumstances surrounding a signing, the timing could vary greatly. 

I will say that I've submitted through Twin Cities several times over the last few years and have always been pleased with the results.