• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom Label availability
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I have a quick question.  I'm putting together an order for the signature series but when I go through the online forms it's not giving me the option for custom labels.  I know it usually shows up after the comic ID and declared value.  Is the option still available?

Thank you so much for your time!

• Administrator

Hello @topedaddy

Thank you for reaching out to us. We do still offer customer labels: CGC Comics | Custom Labels. Most often, when the option does not appear, it is because the book being submitted is very new, and the option to choose a label has not yet been added to the system. Occasionally, it may indicate a temporary system issue. 

Regardless of the cause, you do not need to delay your order. Write your custom label request on your packing slip manually (link to label codes provided above). I suggest using large block letters and/or a highlighter to draw attention to the request.  

If you have any other questions, please let us know. Have a good day!