• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Facilitator submitted comics

5 posts in this topic

I used a CGC Facilitator to obtain signatures for me and then they are submitting the comics to CGC for grading under the Signature Series. They are using my account to submit the comics. Will these submissions show up as My Submissions on my CGC Submission Tracking page once they have been entered by CGC? Thanks to all who respond! 

On 3/31/2023 at 1:55 PM, O Doyle Rules said:

I used a CGC Facilitator to obtain signatures for me and then they are submitting the comics to CGC for grading under the Signature Series. They are using my account to submit the comics. Will these submissions show up as My Submissions on my CGC Submission Tracking page once they have been entered by CGC? Thanks to all who respond! 

Yes, as long as the books are submitted under your CGC account.  

On 4/19/2023 at 9:01 AM, O Doyle Rules said:

I see all my comics as submissions now that were processed by the facilltator. However, the submission numbers are not clickable links which shows the comics that were submitted. Is this normal? 

Yes, that is normal.