• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wolverine 155
1 1

2 posts in this topic

So I sent in a Wolverine 155 newsstand. Had it pressed. After pressing book had 2 binder ticks I was expecting a 9.4 . I received book back it received a 6.0 obviously CGC dropped my book unprotected. There we're actually notes which I thought were unavailable on modern books saying slight creasing on cover. There is now creasing on back cover and corner of book has a huge color breaking scuff mark. Does anyone know what I can do obviously I can have regraded dump more $$ into a book who CGC has destroyed the value on

• Administrator

Hello! We are so sorry to hear that your book came back with a lower grade than you were hoping for. Do you have any photos of the book before you sent it in to us? If so, please email them with the certification number to our customer service team so they can start and a claim ticket for you. You may reach them at submissions@cgccomics.com.

Grader's notes are made at the Graders discretion and are available when created on all tiers of books, including modern. Modern books tend to have less notes created then Economy books, but they do still receive free notes.