• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hair/Fiber encapsulated with card
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

I recently received a submission return in the mail and noticed that a very small hair or fiber of some kind was encapsulated with my card on its surface. 

I have not requested a mechanical error reholder because I would like to regrade the card. 

My question is, when the card is removed from encapsulation to be regraded, can you guys assure me in some way that the card will be cleaned off or that this hair/fiber will not be in the next encapsulation? Would I need to add a special note of some kind?

Thank you!

• Administrator

Hello @grababeh

Thank you for contacting us. If you submit this card for a regrading, this small fiber/debris will most likely be noticed and properly removed before reslabbing the card. However, out of an abundance of caution, you can place a post-it note on the holder indicating where the fiber is to bring it to the attention Grading Team. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know. Have a good day!