• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ENDS FRIDAY! Live Auctioneers comic auction May 19 2023 - ENDS FRIDAY!

27 posts in this topic

no bids on this lot starting at $10 with no reserve (all lots in this auction are $10 start with no reserve)

predator lot with predator vs judge dredd 1-3 as well as much more, yes #1 is F or so but 2 & 3 are much better!

PREDATOR! (and Alien!)

Edited by Bird

Auction ends Friday! Next auction will be 6/30, just got back a dozen slabs that will be in that one.

I beg and plead with any boardies who bought my books when I sold on here monthly (or so) to please check out my Live Auctioneers stuff. You can ask me questions here and the service is exactly the same (I did well here and appreciated the sales, thanks).

This auction is looking to do a little better than the first with regards to hits, bidders etc even though the runs aren't as high value so total $ may be less. I have learned a lot so far and the actual auction was more tiring than I expected the first time around. As Ed Wood said, this one will be better!

On 5/4/2023 at 9:28 AM, Bird said:

there is the link...all the comics I would have sold here back in the day but now in auction with $10 start and no reserve. Some great deals were had first auction. Flip city!

Edited by Bird

auction is live and ends tomorrow! I see some familiar names on the registered bidder list, thank you! And to those not on the list, come on by and check it out.

I am having the following auction 6/30/23 and am happy to hold things to combine with that auction. Akira 1-38, 25 slabs, lots of good stuff coming in that auction.

https://www.liveauctioneers.com/catalog/279333_fedres-comics-may-19-2023-comic-auction/