• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

List of GA dealers online...
14 14

528 posts in this topic

On 11/29/2023 at 11:35 PM, fifties said:

I've bought from Jim over the years.  A nice guy, who often as not will throw in shipping and/or a discount if you buy several books and ask.

Yeah, I'm already happy to see that this store has a ton of comics that I need. Old-fashioned or not, it works and that's all that matters. I'll try to contact him and see whether he could give a discount on a few issues that he has but are priced higher than my budget.

Update: Done; ordered a couple of issues and sent him a message. Let's see what he says. Also inquired as to whether he may have some issues not yet put up onto his store. Thanks so much @fifties ! Let me know if you know any other stores that have issues available as well!

Update 2: Managed to secure a 10% discount. Wonderful advice :)

Edited by stormflora

On 11/29/2023 at 12:41 PM, stormflora said:

Does anyone know of any online stores that have a large number of Tom & Jerry comics?

I've already sifted through MyComicShop, NewKadia, Mile High, dozens of eBay stores, and a couple of smaller online comic shops.

I'm going to look though Comic Collector and HipComic again later today.

Looking to see whether I've missed any others that may hold a huge collection that doesn't break the bank.

What issues do you need?

I have collected most of the Our Gang series with art by Carl Barks but willing to let the Tom Jerry series go.

I like the issue with the Spanky autgraph cause he was supposed to be the editor.  I doubt if he knew that.

25839374534_83d503241b_b.jpg