• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone facilitating Comicpalooza May 26-28?

8 posts in this topic

On 4/20/2023 at 2:45 PM, ivdyer said:

Unfortunately unreliable.  Had messaged him here and Instagram and never replied.   

Bradd is super responsive so I'm very surprised to hear this - HOWEVER, I don't think he checks CGC forum DMs or IG DMs as frequently as he does his Facebook messages. I usually get a response within 12 hours, assuming it's a weekday. 

He also recently updated his website and has submission forms on there - I wouldn't give up just yet. I've used him for dozens of shows now and he's been routinely faster and turnaround times than any other facilitator. He's also great for these smaller Texas shows - no other facilitator ever goes to those.

On 4/20/2023 at 2:45 PM, ivdyer said:

Unfortunately unreliable.  Had messaged him here and Instagram and never replied.   

Sorry you feel this way, but I did explain I do not use IG and I gave you my email and another method of communication, I tried to be helpful  

IMG_5655.png

Edited by Dork Buzz
Apologizing.

On 5/2/2023 at 6:58 AM, ignition719 said:

Bradd is super responsive so I'm very surprised to hear this - HOWEVER, I don't think he checks CGC forum DMs or IG DMs as frequently as he does his Facebook messages. I usually get a response within 12 hours, assuming it's a weekday. 

He also recently updated his website and has submission forms on there - I wouldn't give up just yet. I've used him for dozens of shows now and he's been routinely faster and turnaround times than any other facilitator. He's also great for these smaller Texas shows - no other facilitator ever goes to those.

Thank you for the kind words. Always happy to help. We have added a few more shows to our calendar. Will update the website with the new schedule after Comicpalooza. 

On 5/26/2023 at 10:57 PM, Dork Buzz said:

Sorry you feel this way, but I did explain I do not use IG and I gave you my email and another method of communication, I tried to be helpful  

IMG_5655.png

If you’re going to call me out please paste the whole conversation. I messaged you on instagram June 17th and you replied the week of the show.  Yes, you did give me an email but I am basing my previous comment on my experience alone so my comment here still stands and is valid. 

IMG_5597.thumb.jpeg.43eaaf5e332c899136286f35b5d9bf63.jpeg

Edited by ivdyer