• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wheres Rickdogg and Wolvergeek?

13 posts in this topic

Here I am. Still lurking on Ebay once a week to add to my Joe collection. Not much out there that I don't have in high grade except that elusive # 21 in 9.8

Actually I just built a house and moved in Dec 05. I also added a little baby Wolvergeek girl to the family in Feb 05. I'm keeping my purchases in check for the next year as I need to add grass and a deck to this money pit!!

Here I am. Still lurking on Ebay once a week to add to my Joe collection. Not much out there that I don't have in high grade except that elusive # 21 in 9.8

Actually I just built a house and moved in Dec 05. I also added a little baby Wolvergeek girl to the family in Feb 05. I'm keeping my purchases in check for the next year as I need to add grass and a deck to this money pit!!

Congrats! Jamie and I are back collecting Joes again, but this time were in Florida! we couldnt take the cold anymore. We may have a 21 in a 9.8. I graded it a high 9.6 and she graded it a 9.8 so we shall see what CGC says. If you feel like selling us back some of those 9.8s we would be happy to take them off your hands. wink.gif NO kids for us! grin.gif

Yup, been busy working and messing around with the car smile.gif

Nearmint, I used to attend the college you work at, but not anymore. Man I miss seeing all of that fine [embarrassing lack of self control] there. So many hot chicks there.