• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sending In Your Slab For Multiple Signatures in a Short Period
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I am new to getting signatures and I saw that there are two signatures I would like. 1 is for Alex Ross (5/5/2023) and the other is for Kit Harrington (6/2/2023) for my Game Of Thrones #1,   Problem is if I send my book to get signed by Ross will I get it in time to get signed by Harrington, or will CGC keep the book until it has the 2nd signature?

Very generally, read through the terms of the signings you are interested in to see if there are multiple signature options or opportunities. Typically there is explicit language about multiple signings (or lack Theron).  

this is true of cgc private signings, generally.

if you are getting sigs yourself at a convention or use a cgc ss facilitator with their own signings, there might be other options.

which is not to say you couldn’t privately message a cgc employee and offer an introduction to your multiple uncles who are coincidentally named Benjamin, and see if something can be worked out.