• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I don't understand the Newstaand system
1 1

10 posts in this topic

I readed on several articles, the old newstaand comic books became expensive because people can return it. But was he refunded? And if yes does still it work actually? I know its a really stupid question...:roflmao:but in my country we doesn't have newwstand selling comic books so i have any idea how does it work.

Sorry but my question was really bad explained. I wanted to know if the Newstaand are returnable to the office sells them. 

Edited by BA773

I just precised on articles sometimes we read about the newstaand value is better because of that in past times. But the question wasnt if its more valuable

Very largely, it depends.

But there was almost certainly kind of time limit on return it.

and you’d have to have been the original retailer/distributor with proof of payment.  

But there might be special circumstances in which there are other terms.

the question of differences in value is generally just a matter of condition and rarity, or perception of those factors (for which there are many possible variables, especially for rarity).