• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! Thanks to everyone for the purchases!
7 7

213 posts in this topic

All right -- taking a quick 5 minute break, then headed back over to Copper/Modern to continue things there.  Still a LOT more to come in both threads, so please keep checking in.  I always reserve the right to throw something unexpected into a sale, so you never know what might show up. hm

Thanks again to everyone who's purchased so far -- you're all greatly appreciated! (worship)

So, for the unexpected portion of today's listings ... I present the only slab of the sale (probably).

Aquaman #29 -- 1st appearance of the Ocean Master -- Qualified CGC 8.0 -- OW pages -- $200   $160 -- SOLD to SpideyFein

Slab notes cover and 1st wrap detached from bottom staple

Prices are non-existent for Qualified copies of this book -- the last 8.0 that sold was this exact copy in 2017 (not to me) for $297, FWIW.  Blue label 8.0's 12 month average is $451 -- is more than half off a good price for a Qualified copy?  I honestly have no idea -- I don't collect them, and I only got this copy years ago as a toss-in to make another deal work from a friend, and I'd forgotten I even owned it until I started digging through books for this sale and came across it.  The slab has general wear, but nothing major wrong with it other than some scuffing. All of that said, if it doesn't sell, I can live with that. :wink:

Spoiler

Aquamanfront.jpg

Spoiler

Aquamanback.jpg

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Book sold

Got tied up unfortunately with real-life home stuff, so I'll be holding off until tomorrow for new listings.  Still a lot of good stuff ahead.  Looking to start sometime in the afternoon tomorrow and run through the night with books here and in the Copper/Modern thread.  Hope to see everyone tomorrow!