• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

***CLOSED/SOLD*** Two Silver Age DC Keys for Sale: Action Comics #242 CGC 5.5 (CR/OW) - First Brainiac; and Batman #181 CGC 7.5 (OW/W) - First Poison Ivy
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Eyeing a BIG (for me) book, and so I need to part with some of my Silver Age books.

I've sold a few on the board and via the dreaded feeBay, but have two left to reach my funding goal!

All prices are in USD.

Offers via DM are welcome, but first :takeit: wins any item.

Payment via PayPal Goods and Services (for our mutual protection) required within two (2) days of purchase. Your PayPal address must be confirmed, and I'll only ship to your confirmed address.

No probies or HOS.

No returns on slabbed comics.

You pay what I pay for shipping (or less). Items ship from Ottawa, Canada. I will ship insured to Canada/USA. Default shipping will be via Canada Post or UPS, but other means can  be accommodated.

Check out my eBay profile for reviews of my selling history, and for other books I have for sale: https://www.ebay.ca/usr/kripsys99

Edited by Kripsys99