• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED X-Men, Steranko, Strange Tales, Doctor Strange, MORE! Lot of 7 Silver Age Keys.
1 1

1 post in this topic

Hi Everyone. Today I have one Silver Age Lot for Sale. Prefer not to break up, but feel free to make an offer on any individual book if you really want it. First I'll take it wins, but feel free to PM me offers/questions.

Sale Rules...PayPal G&S only please. Payment within 3 days of us making a deal/accepted offer please. Returns accepted. Must be returned within 1 week of receiving. Shipping is on me via USPS, but any return shipping cost will be responsibility of the Buyer. No hall of shamers or anyone on probation list. I don't have a Kudos List, but I have sold to a number of members here in the past and can probably dig them up as references if needed. I have sold many books on both Mercari as comicguy9999 and eBay as mdrguy101. Please feel to ask questions or make an offer. Thanks for looking and now onto the listing...

Lot of 7 Silver Age Keys includes...Doctor Strange 169 (1st appearance in his own book). X men 49 First Steranko Cover, Sgt Fury 13 Early Silver Age Captain America appearance, Captain America 110 HULK/Steranko Cover, Strange Tales 126 First appearance Dormammu, Strange Tales 135 First Nick Fury and HYDRA and Strange Tales 159 First appearance Contessa Val. All books are complete with no cut outs or known restoration. I can't find my pics of backs and interiors, but there are no known issues. If you have serious interest and want more pics please ask and I will take some. Approximate conditions In my opinion only...Doctor Strange 169 2.5 X Men 49 4.0 . Sgt Fury 13 3.5-4.0, Captain America 110 6.5 Strange Tales 135 6.5. ST 126 3.0. ST 159 6.5. $650 shipped. PP G&S. Shipping to CONUS only.

IMG_4849.JPG

IMG_4850.JPG

IMG_4851.JPG

IMG_4852.JPG

IMG_4853.JPG

IMG_4855.JPG

IMG_4856.JPG

IMG_4857.JPG

IMG_4858.JPG

Edited by Mdrguy101
NOW CLOSED