• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In Memory of Thomas Drew our DJPinkpanther67 and to help his family in their time of need. Recap Page 24 more is most welcome!!
25 25

518 posts in this topic

On 5/12/2023 at 9:04 PM, szav said:

Great book for a good price and a good cause!  Maybe if you advertise it as a classic bandage cover you can get more eyes on it.

Did you mean bondage?  Or that you'll need a bandage after the bondage. 🤣🤣🤣

On 5/12/2023 at 11:04 PM, szav said:

Great book for a good price and a good cause!  Maybe if you advertise it as a classic bandage cover you can get more eyes on it.

Good idea, "bondage" covers are fairly common with GA, but BANDAGE covers, those are rare!

On 5/13/2023 at 6:38 AM, crassus said:

Top of the morning to you all, hope everyone is well and looking forward to the weekend, here in Montreal  the weather is  perfect, sunny,  not  too hot, nice  breeze, the birds are singing...easier  to think  positive thoughts  when the sky is blue, with that in mind here is a nice  book  that  presents  better  than its  grade, detailed notes are available  by request,  if  you take it just let  Sha  know when you make  the donation and shipping is included

Fantastic Four 36 4.5 $125.00 shipped

FF-36-fc.jpg

FF-36-bc.jpg

:takeit:

On 5/13/2023 at 3:57 AM, MusterMark said:
On 5/12/2023 at 11:36 PM, Readcomix said:

ideally, it would feature bondage by use of bandages, preferably illustrated by Brundage.

Bring ‘em out, so we can binge on the Brundage bandage bondage books.

For  the record, if  you like the bandage bondage  books nothing beats Ancient  Egyptian themed  Mummy covers, or girls wrapped up like  Mummies, with or without sarcophagus, evil looking Pharaoh dude also optional...but you know it depends on what you are into... :baiting:

On 5/13/2023 at 8:38 AM, crassus said:

Top of the morning to you all, hope everyone is well and looking forward to the weekend, here in Montreal  the weather is  perfect, sunny,  not  too hot, nice  breeze, the birds are singing...easier  to think  positive thoughts  when the sky is blue, with that in mind here is a nice  book  that  presents  better  than its  grade, detailed notes are available  by request,  if  you take it just let  Sha  know when you make  the donation and shipping is included

Fantastic Four 36 4.5 $125.00 shipped SOLD

FF-36-fc.jpg

FF-36-bc.jpg

that's a sharp looking book. great color.

On 5/12/2023 at 6:58 PM, skypinkblu said:

OK, keep tuned, I understand a few people are planning to put books up tomorrow. I'm not naming names because stuff happens, but I'd expect some nice surprises.

:sumo:

Bronze Age Horror reader lot. $15

I'm trying to put together a high grade slab run, but I also pick up readers here and there to enjoy the stories. HOS 99 is one of my favorite covers of the run and I had to read the story under the cover. 

IMG_20230513_205633985.jpg