• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman The Killing Joke - All You Ever Wanted to Know
1 1

22 posts in this topic

Incredible! 

I wonder why they used the recent Ryan Sook drawn homage variant featuring Harley Quinn for one of the Mexican editions, though.

Edited by jdandns

On 5/8/2023 at 7:23 AM, jdandns said:

Incredible! 

I wonder why they used the recent Ryan Sook drawn homage variant featuring Harley Quinn for one of the Mexican editions, though.

I would imagine that it was because that was the 25th anniversary of Harley Quinn.  Still seems odd since she has nothing to do with the story.

On 12/29/2023 at 3:12 PM, Genisius LeMat II said:

Hey Man,
I can help you update the 1st post as I just got the1st through 14 prints.

Just message or email me.

Danke

'Sin City' Spence?:>}

1st thru 14th printings are already in the 1st post.  Not sure what there would be to update and not sure if you even would be allowed to do it, even if I wanted you to.

If you have any information, send me a message and I will be happy to review/include it (with credit due)

Edited by aszumilo

On 5/6/2023 at 11:41 PM, aszumilo said:

There is another 4th print that appears similar to the BOMC edition.  It, like the BOMC edition has no price or mature reader warning on the back.  It does not have the BOMC text on the inside cover.  There is no idea of where this book came from, so, if anyone has any ideas, let me know.

image.png.d5d8b06d965424ee7eebefe90d4d473b.png   image.png.18080155e06ef4424e2c8ad00bfecc63.png  image.png.7229cbb43f3818e1546a78107ef57001.png     

This is my book and as far as I know, it's the only one ever found.  I bought it off eBay from a guy in Canada thinking it was a BOMC edition.

Posted (edited)
On 1/5/2024 at 11:11 AM, Stronguy said:

This is my book and as far as I know, it's the only one ever found.  I bought it off eBay from a guy in Canada thinking it was a BOMC edition.

Actually, those pictures are of my book.  I found one as well.  Mine came from an E-Bay seller in Burbank, Ca.

We now know of 4 copies of this book.  Yours, mine, and @TJ Radford who has 2 copies.

Edited by aszumilo