• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slabbed comic sale. Including the infamous SCS TTA #100... Scans up

48 posts in this topic

JC.. there will be quite a few lots of raw BA stuff.. Ghost Rider, Iron Fist, Giant Size, ect.. perhaps not in the uber HG alot of people chase here..but still some nice stuff. So feel free to scoop them up when I get them scanned and posted.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Secret Origin #1 sold to My Burntboy himself.

Thnx Harry.. hail.gif

Brad..can you please make me a Kennys Diner Pedigree Cert to go along with my book?

always had a soft spot in my heart for that book cloud9.gifand Kenny's copy graded out better than mine likely ever would...................and very nice to see so many folks donating their book sales to Kenny's family.............. 893applaud-thumb.gifacclaim.gifthumbsup2.gif

news.gif Anything over $75.00 snaps it up! Autograph by Terry Austin. Please remit Paypal payment to Brad.

1007701-abcx-men.jpg

Thanks, Chris! Payment received. Make sure Mr. High has your mailing address!

news.gif Book has been shipped.

Book arrived yesterday. cloud9.gif

news.gif Anything over $75.00 snaps it up! Autograph by Terry Austin. Please remit Paypal payment to Brad.

1007701-abcx-men.jpg

Thanks, Chris! Payment received. Make sure Mr. High has your mailing address!

news.gif Book has been shipped.

Book arrived yesterday. cloud9.gif

Enjoy! thumbsup2.gif