• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Will 2000AD #300 receive a "Green Label"?

2 posts in this topic

Hey there ~

I know CGC has recently started encapsulating 2000AD comics, so I was curious whether - if submitted - they'd acknowledge the gift included with 2000AD #300. As the gifts from 2000AD #2 and #3 are recognised, and failure to include them results in a green-label been awarded. The 300th issue of 2000AD was originally distributed sealed with a Judge Dredd shield badge (as well as with a Prog #1 reprint cut-out):

Spoiler

prog-300-free-dredd-badge-s-1.jpg?w=424Picture 1 of 1Picture 1 of 2

Additionally: my proposed (updated) layout of 2000AD #300:

Issue Date: 1/83

Year: 1983

Publisher: IPC Magazines Ltd.

Key Comments: Distributed with Judge Dredd shield badge and Prog #1 reprint cut-out.

Art Comments: Alan Grant, John Wagner, Gerry Finley-Day, and Chris Lowder stories;

Ian Gibson, Alan Davis, Ron Smith, Mike Dorey, and Brett Ewins art.

All comments are welcomed :x

• Administrator

Hello @Bart Allen,

Thank you for your question. It is very likely the label notes would reflect the inserts but our graders would need to have a copy of this book in hand to confirm. As you know, we have not yet graded this issue so we will need this to be submitted first. As for the other notes, please include these requests on your packing slip for our graders to review. Let us know if you have any other questions!