• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Grading Contest Awards Based on Cumulative Performance Through Contest #6
4 4

46 posts in this topic

On 5/15/2023 at 11:54 PM, Superman2006 said:

Here is my last planned ranking summary through contest #6 (I may post some other analysis at some point, such as most improved).

This post just provides a consolidated view of the various rankings that I analyzed, sorted in order of the CGC ranking from my first post in this thread.

The first two screenshots below show the same top 50 as in my first post. The 3rd screenshot below shows some additional contestants that are in the top 50 based on one the two alternative "wisdom of the crowd" ranking systems that I described in my posts above.

Congrats to @spidermanbeyond @Black_Adam @Rumler @jcjames @frozentundraguy @PeterPark @Ron C. @Stefan_W and @Gman65NJ for top 50 grader finishes based on the wisdom of the crowd ranking systems shown in the last 2 columns below (and described in more detail in my posts above)! 

CombinedRankingSummary1-25.JPG.cb8c1c6c55c1ca634ee0194bf7c2a02f.JPG

CombinedRankingSummary26-50.JPG.6d36bcf557e7edbf5231ae274e245bda.JPG

CombinedRankingSummaryOtherTop50s.JPG.4155b5ae51bb43b876e572be9467ba53.JPG

Now we are getting somewhere!

On 8/6/2023 at 2:59 PM, Hudson said:

My apologies to Superman2006.  I just noticed that I made this list back in May.  Although I was tagged in the thread, somehow, I completely missed this.  Thus I failed to thank @Superman2006 for the hard work he put into this.  Please accept my apology and my thanks.

No worries, and thanks, buddy! I'm looking forward to updating the rankings through contest #7.