• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Renewing Membership
2 2

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. My membership is set to expire on 6/25/23 and I have autorenew off. I'm wondering if I decide to renew with the premium plan do I get another $150 credit for the new year of membership or is that only the first time you join?

Oh also I sent a submission of 5 comics (modern) and it shows it was picked up at PO Box today at CGC's PO box address. How long does it usually take to get checked in from there and logged in their system?

Edited by G.O.
edited a word typo

On 5/16/2023 at 4:12 PM, G.O. said:

I'm wondering if I decide to renew with the premium plan do I get another $150 credit for the new year of membership or is that only the first time you join?

Unless something has changed, the $150 credit is annual until you cancel membership.

On 5/16/2023 at 1:12 PM, G.O. said:

Hi everyone. My membership is set to expire on 6/25/23 and I have autorenew off. I'm wondering if I decide to renew with the premium plan do I get another $150 credit for the new year of membership or is that only the first time you join?

Oh also I sent a submission of 5 comics (modern) and it shows it was picked up at PO Box today at CGC's PO box address. How long does it usually take to get checked in from there and logged in their system?

login would be anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks, depends how busy they are and also how many subs for that specific tier they're getting.

No harm in confirming the renewal terms with CGC customer service directly after you've checked around their website.  They have phone and email.