• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Raw Grails Hulk 181, X-men 1, Hulk 1
5 5

47 posts in this topic

On 5/17/2023 at 10:41 PM, mikej61 said:

Just a yardstick  From GPA

Hulk #1 CGC 1.0 = 14,000 

Hulk #1 CGC 3.0 = 22,000 

Xmen #1 =  CGC 1.0 = 5500 

Xmen #1 =  CGC 3.0 = 6500

That the latest on gpa? Most 2.0 offerings for X-men #1 are 10k plus. 

On 5/17/2023 at 10:44 PM, jaybuck43 said:

That the latest on gpa? Most 2.0 offerings for X-men #1 are 10k plus. 

Opps, corrected

UNI 3.0          
 $8000  Mar 2023

This is one quoted -

UNI 3.0
Cover inks faded
--
--

$5760 Feb 2023

Edited by mikej61
chanfw

And just like that we may have seen the last of  Bronzeagestar68… in the old days his wife or someone would show up to ask why we were picking on him.

On a side note @Gsims718 if it was legit, my apologies :eek:

On 5/17/2023 at 9:53 PM, CAHokie said:

And just like that we may have seen the last of  Bronzeagestar68… in the old days his wife or someone would show up to ask why we were picking on him.

On a side note @Gsims718 if it was legit, my apologies :eek:

:mad::cry:

I will just leave this board is clearly not the place for me and I was given poor information. I could provide picture with time stamps but after this ridicule for simply having a lack of knowledge - I’d rather just step away. No harm no foul. Sorry for wasting anyone’s time. 

On 5/17/2023 at 8:02 PM, CAHokie said:

My favorite part may be that he doesn’t know what these books are worth but knows enough to include that the value stamps are complete. xD

I only know this as the comic store owner was very insistent on checking this. Are you guys always this mean ti a new comer. 

On 5/17/2023 at 9:19 PM, BronzeAgeStar68 said:

I will just leave this board is clearly not the place for me and I was given poor information. I could provide picture with time stamps but after this ridicule for simply having a lack of knowledge - I’d rather just step away. No harm no foul. Sorry for wasting anyone’s time. 

IMG_0746.gif