• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magazine Backlog

3 posts in this topic

Hello. I have 15 magazines sent out in late April 2022 (no CCS), received 6/6/22 and now have been stuck at grading for months. I know you redid the magazine slabs, but you now have a TAT of 60 days and FT at 10 days for Moderns.

I know of ST mags sent in early 2023 that are already shipped back. Why are our books still at the back of the line?

• Administrator

Hello, we are working to get all magazine submission finalized as quickly as possible and they should be moving forward soon. We are still working on the first in, first out policy and this means the older submissions are taking priority. The turnaround times listed when you submitted the books are still accurate and if you email customer service at submissions@cgccomics.com you should be able to get a better update for you. Thank you. 

We will hit the one year mark received on Tuesday.... books are still at grading (4075545). 

Now you are now listing TATs for Magazines at 30 days Modern/15 Fast Track?

Please take care of us first!  

Edited by Ron C.