• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any facilitators attending Rose City Comic Con in Portland in September?
3 3

8 posts in this topic

On 7/11/2023 at 2:43 PM, dza510 said:

Hi All - looks like Twin Cities Comics will be attending based on their latest email. Hope this helps! (also hope they will facilitate for the guests we're looking for, good luck all! :wishluck:)

I did get an email from Twin Cities today also stating they will be doing mail in signings for Rose City. I emailed them and they said that they had some of the Celeb sig options on their website in their store. And that if you needed a different Celeb then what they had listed to email them about it. I specifically asked about comic book creators, and they said to follow the guidelines on their site about how to send it books, and that the charge would be $10 plus the sig cost for the creator. And that you would have them graded on your own CGC account. So what dza510 said a few weeks ago is definitely confirmed.