• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LOOKING TO BUY/TRADE: GI JOE 21 in CGC 9.9

38 posts in this topic

WTF are you talking about insufficiently_thoughtful_person? Fleeced by whom? Me? Whats your problem, man of hatred and little facts?

Nice you've found your own quotes...

Tell you what...put me on "ignore" and you don't have to worry about me commenting on your false pretenses...

Jim

I haven't read much of this thread ... but I want to know why some board members have hot girls in their avatars? It's almost like they are pretending to be 16-year old girls in a chat room.

Whoa...are you saying that some people might pretend to be 16 year old girls on chat boards? 893whatthe.gif

That could never happen...we'd all know, wouldn't we?

BTW, that's Liz Hurley...I can guarantee you 100% I am not Liz Hurley.

I haven't read much of this thread ... but I want to know why some board members have hot girls in their avatars? It's almost like they are pretending to be 16-year old girls in a chat room.

You mean we're supposed to assume the avatar represents the board member? That's new to me! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

This is the second thread "commenting" on Dungeons posting habits.

Team America was a shill who trolled me for "posting too much" flamed.gif

You miss me, don't you!

FYI.....Kiltman posting average......holding steady at 445.875 per month. acclaim.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

A shill of...? Why would people shill on these boards? I know a few have in the past, but I don't see what these people would have to accomplish other than annoying people.

You've evidently not been here awhile... frustrated.gif

Jim

Definitely! Shills--who needs 'em? shy.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

just ignore him, there's a lof of hate on these boards....

That's a real deep thought...I guess you're a real trusting individual ready to be fleeced... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim

How do you know it's a shill, and fleeced for what? Did I miss something? confused.gif

A shill of...? Why would people shill on these boards? I know a few have in the past, but I don't see what these people would have to accomplish other than annoying people.

You've evidently not been here awhile... frustrated.gif

Jim

Definitely! Shills--who needs 'em? shy.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif
Read any good Thor lately? sumo.gif