• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cancelled!
4 4

32 posts in this topic

On 6/2/2023 at 7:09 PM, DocHoppus182 said:

What’s funny?

Ted VanLiew - Superworld Comics owner/founder would like this copy. His location is Holden, MA.

The distance between Dennis, MA and Holden, MA is 122 miles.  Like the seller said, he is willing to meet anywhere in the triangular area of Cape Cod/Boston/Syracuse.  It makes sense for him and Ted.

Edited by JollyComics

On 6/2/2023 at 8:51 PM, JollyComics said:

Ted VanLiew - Superworld Comics owner/founder would like this copy. His location is Holden, MA.

The distance between Dennis, MA and Holden, MA is 122 miles.  Like the seller said, he is willing to meet anywhere in the triangular area of Cape Cod/Boston/Syracuse.  It makes sense for him and Ted.

Cool.  I didn’t mean to come off snarky if I did.  I was simply wondering if there was a joke that I wasn’t aware of.  Ted and the crew are great.  I visited the office in April.

Good ol’ Ted! I’ve met him at a few conventions. I’ll reach out to him. Pretty sure he’s on the boards. Anyone know his username of the top of their heads? Thanks!

Edited by TheAvenger80

• Administrator
On 6/4/2023 at 9:45 AM, TheAvenger80 said:

Good ol’ Ted! I’ve met him at a few conventions. I’ll reach out to him. Pretty sure he’s on the boards. Anyone know his username of the top of their heads? Thanks!

Superworld

On 6/4/2023 at 9:45 AM, TheAvenger80 said:

Go to his website and email him directly.  He might consign it for you. 

I've done a number of deals with Ted. Great guy and always a fun experience to check out his "store" 

On 6/16/2023 at 10:29 AM, TheAvenger80 said:

Let's try $9,000

On 6/13/2023 at 1:15 PM, TheAvenger80 said:

Just wanted to add.. I do feel this is a strong 7.5, and I know 10k is a little on the aggressive side, but am certainly open to offers! 

I wouldn't sell my CGC 7.5 OW/W for under $10G. I think you are being very realistic and fair, regardless of any GPA sales info etc... thats a pretty book for the ask price. Hope you find your buyer

BUMP!

I'm going to state that all previous discussions and negotiations here and in private are now off the table, as I haven't heard from anyone in more than 2 weeks. 

Looking for 9k (pretty firm) for this beautiful DD 1 !!!

Edited by TheAvenger80