• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this a legit CGC-Graded comic?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hello I’m interested in this comic. It’s not in the census and can’t be verified but seems to have sold 4 times over the last 21 years?  Can you please verify it and add it to the census or confirm it’s not real?

Thanks!

Paul

https://comics.ha.com/itm/golden-age-1938-1955-/sensation-comics-42-san-francisco-pedigree-dc-1945-cgc-nm-94-white-pages/a/7163-92115.s?gck=9450cc68-b5dc-461b-b0b0-087eed258022&utm_source=GoCollect&utm_medium=Growth_Partner&utm_campaign=Sponsored_Listing&utm_term=Sensation+Comics+%2342&utm_content=7163-92115

IMG_0676.png

IMG_0677.png

• Administrator

Hello! I was able to pull this up in our system and found it had been verified by CGC and should now be showing in the system search and census as well. We apologize for the confusion! Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

On 6/6/2023 at 8:00 AM, CrystalM CS said:

Hello! I was able to pull this up in our system and found it had been verified by CGC and should now be showing in the system search and census as well. We apologize for the confusion! Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Thanks!

Paul