• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling off my More Fun Comics #49 & SSC #36!

16 posts in this topic

I've decided that it is more important to me to gather up some money for MegaCON in feburary to put a dent in my TOS run, and to sell off some of my random GA books. I was contemplating for a few days but finally came to the decision to sell. I know a bunch of you guys have probably seen these books before in the grading section. I have examined both the books with a magnifying glass several times and have found no restoration. There is no tape on any of them, no glue and no color touch to my knowledge. The staples on both books are securely held to the centerfold, and are still suprisingly shiny. No rusting. headbang.gif

Send me a PM with any interest. I'm always up for bargaining and the potential trade depending on what you've got. Remember the trades might be tough since these are GA books and are VERY difficult to replace. 893blahblah.gif

$420

MoreFunComics49.jpg

MoreFunComics49Bk.jpg

$100

ssc36.jpg

ssc36bk.jpg

I am still in negotiation with trading these books for some silver and bronze age books. But If anyone else is up for trading, I'm always for seeing what you've got!!! PM me if your interested with your list of prices and grades for potential trades!!!

King let me know what TOS, you need. I might be selling some of mine off soon. poke2.gif

Looks like the deal has already been sealed. I wasn't sure if it was going to fall through or not, so I just wanted to let everyone know it was still up for trade. BUT tell me what TOS books you plan to sell when you sell them. I might be willing to spend some cash depending on what's going on at the time for me. yay.gif