• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Berkeley Comic Show Saturday, June 24

12 posts in this topic

Hello everyone--Tim and I have a another great dealer lineup for you at our June show. There will be multiple new vendors who weren't at the March show, including F/VF Comics, coming up for LA for the first time. The room is positively packed with comic books, the vast majority of which are vintage. The regular vendors are constantly buying and processing, so it's very fresh every time. Looking forward to seeing everyone--this is our longest gap of the year between shows so it's seems like it's been awhile!

Saturday, June 24, 11 am to noon early admission, $15. Regular admission 12-5, $10. Same great location near the highway. Big free parking lot.

www.berkeleycomicshow.com

If you can't make this one, we return on Saturday, August 5 so mark your calendars for that one!

Here's the vendor list. Glad to have Brad of F/VF Comics up from LA for the first time.

F/VF Comics
Steve Wyatt/Robert Humes
Worlds of Wonder
Champion Comics
Heroes Comics

JCT Comics
Ivy’s Room
Bunky Brothers
CW Comic Sales
DevCo Comics
Ultra Comics
Bronze Age Batcave. 
Harvey Doss Collectibles
House of Comics
Dragstrip Comics
Santa Rosa Comics
Antone Perry
Binker’s Books
SactoSantorum
Cape and Cowl
Comic Web
Lee’s Comics
Adam Kellenberger/Titans of Pop
Mike’s Comics Plus
Brett’s Comics

On 6/7/2023 at 3:29 PM, HouseofComics.Com said:

If you can't make this one, we return on Saturday, August 5 so mark your calendars for that one!

I'm HOPING to make this one but seeing the ortho this Wednesday. May need a followup procedure on my hand so will take things a step at a time. Would be fun to get to the con again!. 

Edited by PovertyRow
spelling

Finally made it out after missing the last few shows.  The boxes of dollar books on the stage were DANGEROUS on my wallet.  :insane:  There had to be like 100+ long boxes of just dollar books.  Couple that with all the amazing books sellers had on the show floor and I walked out with waaaaay more books than I expected to.  Thanks for putting together another great event!

Here's some of my best pick-ups I was able to find in dollar bins.

West Coast Avengers #7 (1st appearance of Jeff the Land Shark)

IMG_8608.thumb.jpg.92c94b1352c9c556ffc3308810fe15ad.jpg

Michael Turner art on Wizard Magazine

IMG_8609.thumb.jpg.e50377213170b71d3f35581fd7e3e2a9.jpg

Joshua Middleton covers

IMG_8607.thumb.jpg.cb8275726aa989576518d4455b4184bf.jpg

Near complete Batman Knightfall run

IMG_8603.thumb.jpg.91492080e84a8bc956021687a98e5dc4.jpg

On 6/24/2023 at 6:57 PM, ExNihilo said:

Finally made it out after missing the last few shows.  The boxes of dollar books on the stage were DANGEROUS on my wallet.  :insane:  There had to be like 100+ long boxes of just dollar books.  Couple that with all the amazing books sellers had on the show floor and I walked out with waaaaay more books than I expected to.  Thanks for putting together another great event!

Thanks for coming and glad you found some deals!