• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What would you buy
2 2

15 posts in this topic

On 6/11/2023 at 1:58 PM, Average RE said:

What are you reasons, big FF fans, story or investment 

I tend to go more on story 

3 1st appearances that have muchos potential if the FF movie isn’t garbage.  FF 211 is one of my all time faves(big Byrne fan).

On 6/11/2023 at 1:40 PM, Average RE said:

Hi there, hope you’re having a nice day. If you had the choice what would you buy

fantastic four annual 6 FN & FF 211 VF

Thor 165 VG/FN

ASM 40 VG+

Xmen 10 GD 

Something from DC.

DC Presents 26

First New Teen Titans, some nice Jim Starlin work. One of my favourite books from my teenage years. I apologise for not approaching the question from a speculator perspective.

On 6/11/2023 at 8:07 PM, comicginger1789 said:

Personally ASM 40 lol as it’s a book I need but can never get for the right sweet spot condition. It’s either flawed in a way I dislike or priced slightly higher than I want. 

OCD. Always been the bane of my collecting.

(Shouldn’t use the word ‘bane’ though, as it’s guaranteed to get some smart comments.)

On 6/11/2023 at 1:40 PM, Average RE said:

Hi there, hope you’re having a nice day. If you had the choice what would you buy

fantastic four annual 6 FN & FF 211 VF

Thor 165 VG/FN

ASM 40 VG+

Xmen 10 GD 

You can of course ask anything you want, but I continue to find these comparisons of random books in random grades kind of baffling.

There's millions of back issues out there. Are you for some reason limited to buying from the stock of one and only one dealer?