• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Red & White Calgary Comic & Toy Expo - Sunday, June 25th

5 posts in this topic

The annual Red & White Comic and Toy Expo is coming up on Sunday, June 25th, in Calgary. This is the last larger show in Calgary for the year. Come by and say hi to @500Club @thehumantorch @Artboy99 and I.

If the set up is the same as the last show, we will be along the far wall with a bunch of good stuff. I just added runs of new SA and BA ASM, Batman, Conan, FF and X-Men raw back issues to the bins, plus a bunch of discounted bronze and copper in the discount bins. 

It was a solid show. Lots of people in attendance buying something of everything. One observation - local stores ordered way too light on Battle Chasers 10. I did a small bulk and sold most of it today. I am curious to see how that holds longer term. The JSC variant cover was a quick sell at $25.

On 6/25/2023 at 10:58 PM, kimik said:

It was a solid show. Lots of people in attendance buying something of everything. One observation - local stores ordered way too light on Battle Chasers 10. I did a small bulk and sold most of it today. I am curious to see how that holds longer term. The JSC variant cover was a quick sell at $25.

Wish i could have been there