• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sending in slabbed book for signatures
1 1

4 posts in this topic

On 6/17/2023 at 12:41 AM, DougC said:

there is an additional $5 fee and you should send in your own window bag/board with each book.

That is a serious pro tip - thanks - it never even occurred to me to put in a prepared window bag with the slab submission.

Maybe that’s why any direction I put on the slab itself doesn’t end up happening. :facepalm:

On 6/19/2023 at 10:40 AM, dbcn said:

That is a serious pro tip - thanks - it never even occurred to me to put in a prepared window bag with the slab submission.

Maybe that’s why any direction I put on the slab itself doesn’t end up happening. :facepalm:

Definitely if you are wanting a certain location and color do your own bag to send with it. If you don't really care about location, then I typically just send in a backer board with the sig series card taped to it and they'll put the backer board and the comic in one of their yellow bags for the signing part of it.