• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Drummy's Dad's Day Sale: SA/BA Keys, HG, White Pages, Peds
2 2

30 posts in this topic

Hello all!

Haven't sold here for a while, and now, to help offset my other dumb purchases, I'm offering a big assortment of keys for sale.  I will run the sale through Monday or Tuesday to honor today's holiday, and hope everyone will take a look and maybe find something they like.  Once Tuesday hits, or I've reached my financial goals for the sale, I will close the thread.

These books are coming out of my own collection, so they all have white pages (save one), great eye appeal, and strong color/gloss.  You will be HAPPY with these books, I promise.

Details:

Payment:  I accept checks, money orders, and Paypal.  Shipping is FREE in the US for all books.  

Terms:  Books will be sent Priority Mail, well packed, with no returns.  Claims in the thread take priority over PM conversations, so if we make an agreement via PM please claim the book in the thread right away.

Kudos:  I've been on the boards for 20+ years and have bought from (and sold to) all the heavy hitters.  You'll get great service from me.

Taking Offers:  Due to the high quality of these books in grade, my pricing will start on the high side of fair.  I am, however, open to offers or time payment discussions via PM on the larger books.  If paying over time, I ask that you pay by check or MO.  I could go two or three equal payments to get something done. 

Any questions, offers, etc., PM me anytime!

Now onto some books...

Dan

Edited by Drummy

MARVEL SUPER-HEROES #12 (CGC 9.8 OWW) - 1st Captain Marvel

Book:  Fantastic left edge.  Bright, clean copy.  Clean back cover.

ASKING: $4500 (A 9.8 wp copy is going for $5600 right now on CLINK)

image.thumb.jpeg.7b8014f9bc417235586a0a5cb56e4046.jpeg