• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submitting books question.
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Not really a newbie but it's been a while since my last submission and I'm not sure of the answer. If I submit some books all under the same tier, but some will be pressed by CCS and others will not, will they all be shipped back to me at the same? Or do the the unpressed books get graded first then sent out and the others also when they are finished. Just don't want to pay multiple shipping fees if I don't have to. Thanks.

Generally not shipped back together 

you can contact cgc about making special requests, see if you have options

On 6/18/2023 at 12:10 PM, Ride the Tiger said:

If I submit some books all under the same tier, but some will be pressed by CCS and others will not, will they all be shipped back to me at the same? Or do the the unpressed books get graded first then sent out and the others also when they are finished.

Answered your own question. (thumbsu

On 6/19/2023 at 5:28 PM, Ride the Tiger said:

So they won't hold onto books and ship them at the same time even if requested?

Nope, and it makes sense to me. Chances increase everyday that they'd get lost at CGC HQ. With the volume they grade, best to ship out ASAP.

On 6/20/2023 at 5:59 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Nope, and it makes sense to me. Chances increase everyday that they'd get lost at CGC HQ. With the volume they grade, best to ship out ASAP.

Ok thanks. Guess I'll just press everything to keep it simple. If that's possible. :ohnoez: