• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bags?
1 1

8 posts in this topic

• Administrator

We currently do not have a rule in place to charge for lack of bags, but we strongly recommend everyone individually bag their comics for protection.

• Administrator

Hello @Gaard,

To prevent your submission from being rejected at the receiving stage and to prevent damage in shipping to our facility, please be sure to bag and board each book before submitting. This is outlined in our instructions on how to submit to our office HERE. If this is not done ahead of time, you will experience receiving delays as this package was not submitted per our instructions. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

On 6/26/2023 at 11:37 AM, Stelly Stel said:

You expect people to know they have to bag and board their books because it says so in one of your commercials? A commercial for a product that people are not required to buy to submit?

Do you have a link to a valid and official CGC policy concerning this?

Important Notice: The customer is responsible for safely and securely packaging the collectibles. Any instructions from CGC on how to package collectibles are only suggestions. The customer, in its sole discretion, must determine how to package the collectibles to prevent damage during the normal handling process. The customer assumes all risk of loss or damage to collectibles until collectibles are received and inspected by CGC.

On 6/26/2023 at 8:16 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello @Gaard,

To prevent your submission from being rejected at the receiving stage and to prevent damage in shipping to our facility, please be sure to bag and board each book before submitting. This is outlined in our instructions on how to submit to our office HERE. If this is not done ahead of time, you will experience receiving delays as this package was not submitted per our instructions. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

From your link...

Important Notice: The customer is responsible for safely and securely packaging the collectibles. Any instructions from CGC on how to package collectibles are only suggestions. The customer, in its sole discretion, must determine how to package the collectibles to prevent damage during the normal handling process. The customer assumes all risk of loss or damage to collectibles until collectibles are received and inspected by CGC.

• Administrator

From upper management:

We currently do not have a rule in place to charge for lack of bags, but we strongly recommend everyone individually bag their comics for protection

Thanks Mike.

I'm going to assume that, due to the fiasco with @SoCalComics, a company wide email was sent out to detail/explain this nonrule. It kinda appears that @MattM CS was left off that email. I hope the receivers were included in that email,also ... especially Mr Ramsey.

I HAVE YOUR ORDER, BUT I NOTICE THAT YOU DIDN'T BAG AND BOARD THEM... AND BECAUSE OF THAT IT CAN'T BE PROCCESS. I CAN GIVE YOU TWO OPTIONS ; THE FIRST OPTIONS IS THAT WE SEND THEM BOOKS BACK TO YOU FOR YOU TO BAG AND BOARD.... THE SECOND OPTIONS IS THAT WE BAG AND BOARD BUT WE HAVE TO CHARGE YOU $2 PER BAG. PLEASE INFORM ON WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO.

ANGEL RAMSEY

Certified Collectibles Group
p. 941-360-3990 | f. 941-360-2553
collectiblesgroup.com  Receiving Clerk"

• Administrator
On 6/27/2023 at 4:45 AM, Gaard said:

Thanks Mike.

I'm going to assume that, due to the fiasco with @SoCalComics, a company wide email was sent out to detail/explain this nonrule. It kinda appears that @MattM CS was left off that email. I hope the receivers were included in that email,also ... especially Mr Ramsey.

I HAVE YOUR ORDER, BUT I NOTICE THAT YOU DIDN'T BAG AND BOARD THEM... AND BECAUSE OF THAT IT CAN'T BE PROCCESS. I CAN GIVE YOU TWO OPTIONS ; THE FIRST OPTIONS IS THAT WE SEND THEM BOOKS BACK TO YOU FOR YOU TO BAG AND BOARD.... THE SECOND OPTIONS IS THAT WE BAG AND BOARD BUT WE HAVE TO CHARGE YOU $2 PER BAG. PLEASE INFORM ON WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO.

ANGEL RAMSEY

Certified Collectibles Group
p. 941-360-3990 | f. 941-360-2553
collectiblesgroup.com  Receiving Clerk"

This will definitely be revised.  It will take a little time.