• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THERE AND BACK AGAIN: A Collectors Tale

98 posts in this topic

I'm back acclaim.gif

news.gif

Beyonder, a lot of those pre-upgraded issues weren't that bad. No way I would upgrade any of those. smile.gif

I really enjoy getting a nice newsstand fresh copy again. I keep all my originals because those I got off the stands as a youngster....and there's a strong sense of nostalgia attached to them.

When I find a second copy that is as fresh as my originals once were....I feel like that little kid again that loved comics to death. cloud9.gif

Lately I've been getting my upgrades signed & sealed with Yellow labels by my fave artists when possible.

I think I'm going to start submitting my beat up originals along with my upgrades. I know the little guy inside would be much happier if the actual copy he read dozens of times over was to be signed by the very artist he once worshipped. cloud9.gif