• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Card Grading Question
1 1

4 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello @Adamries1, thank you for contacting us. Currently, we do grade sports cards through our sister company CSG. However, we are merging CGC Trading Cards and CSG Sports Cards to be a single company on July 11th. From that point, we will be CGC Cards, and you will be able to submit both trading and sports cards to us under one name. You may read more about this merge HERE.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!

Hello, I am fairly new to Pokemon Card collecting and grading systems so there are a few things I'm wondering about:

1 - How much would a freshly opened and sleeved full illustration of [ 2023 Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Paldea Evolved #214 Sandygast IR ] and [ 2023 Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Paldea Evolved #202 Crocalor IR ] be roughly worth after grading?

2 - How much would a freshly opened and sleeved [ 2023 Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Paldea Evolved #5 Forretress EX RR ] and 2x [ 2023 Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Paldea Evolved #5 Forretress EX RR ]be roughly worth after grading?

3 - Do all available professional card grading services cost $30+ per card with shipping not calculated?

4 - Does it have to be pre-cased before sending into grading services or will the companies receiving the card be encasing it? If it is the former, where can I purchase brand new cases for my cards?

Thank you in advance for whoever takes the time to read this message and possibly respond. I would be very interested if the cards I recently bought would be worth some money and currently, they are sitting in simple single card plastic sleeves of questionable preservation quality and I would like to send them in at fairly affordable prices per card, with 5 in total, before wear and tear can have a chance to devalue them.

5 rares.jpg