• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Page 3 of FF #52
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Since the label says "Does not affect story," the "missing page 3" must refer to the first half of the third wrap, which is a house ad on one side (Daredevil #17/Spider-Man #38/Marvel Tales #3) and two half-page ads on the other. The third numbered page is a story page. I confirmed with my raw copy, more details here:

https://www.comics.org/issue/20188/

Although my mom always taught me unasked for advice is often unwanted, $1350 is *way* too much to pay for that book.

On 6/29/2023 at 10:32 PM, MR. Pontoon said:

"missing page 3"

Thanks. Not buying this one, but got the unfortunate news that the one I submitted seems to have the same "missing page 3" note. I won't pick it up until week after next, so I'm not 100% sure that it's the same yet. I was just tooling around, found this copy for sale, and thought it was a strange coincidence. I'm thinking it will be the same b/c both my presser & I missed it. It was several years ago when I bought it, but I'm pretty sure I read it without missing story. I did not pay $1350 for the one I have, but it's still not news one wants to hear.