• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedrock City Con - October 7 and 8, 2023 Houston, TX
2 2

35 posts in this topic

On 9/10/2023 at 1:22 AM, Transplant said:

Will @MrBedrock be set up at his own con?  'Cause I feel that's kind of like wearing the t-shirt to the concert.  

We will be running the merch stand at the concert ... and wearing the shirt.

On 10/16/2023 at 4:11 PM, jjonahjameson11 said:

So how was the show?

any pics?

The show was well attended, the dealers all seemed to be very happy, the guests were awesome and all gave us very positive feedback, the comments afterward were overwhelmingly positive, and we have scheduled next year for Oct. 5&6, 2024. I will try to post some more photos.

On 11/1/2023 at 12:49 PM, MrBedrock said:

The show was well attended, the dealers all seemed to be very happy, the guests were awesome and all gave us very positive feedback, the comments afterward were overwhelmingly positive, and we have scheduled next year for Oct. 5&6, 2024. I will try to post some more photos.

Thanks, Richard

Would love to see more photos, especially of the floor plan to get an idea of the size/scope of the Dealer's area.

On 11/2/2023 at 10:29 AM, Robot Man said:

Would love to come. I’ve visited TX several times but never to Houston. I would of course have to wear my Dodgers jersey though…:devil:

Dodgers fans welcome!

On 11/2/2023 at 12:48 PM, jjonahjameson11 said:

Thanks, Richard

Would love to see more photos, especially of the floor plan to get an idea of the size/scope of the Dealer's area.

This is the layout of the primary dealers room. Each booth was 10 X 10. The placement of some of the dealers changed on set up day. We had a secondary room with 25 booths for the creators.

Exhibitor Map.png