• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Check Out My Newest Children's Book: How Did the Hippopotamus Get There?

1 post in this topic

My next book, How Did the Hippopotamus Get There?, is now available on Amazon. The process to get the book at Barnes & Noble and other retailers takes a little longer, but they'll be there soon. Here's a quick summary of the book:
Sophia has always wanted her own hippopotamus. Imagine her joy and her parents’ shock when a hippopotamus shows up at her house just before her birthday.

See what happens when Sophia adopts the baby hippopotamus and welcomes him into her home in this beautifully illustrated, heart-filled book designed for young readers.

Reading Age: 4 – 8 years
40 pages (full color illustrations)
Professionally illustrated

This is my longest book so far and the artwork is really incredible. If you choose to buy a copy, please consider leaving a review. A review can just be 2-3 sentences. Reviews are a huge help in getting my book noticed. The Kindle version is only $2.99. Paperback is $11.99 and is Prime eligible.

Purchase the book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3PHftFF

How Did the Hippotamus Get There Kindle Cover-01.jpg

HippoPreviewPage1.png

HippoPreviewPage2.png

HippoPreviewPage3.png