• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2023 CGC Grading Contest Season 2 Summer Edition (#7) Signup Thread
17 17

192 posts in this topic

@CGC Mike what's the rough time frame of the contest? I'll be traveling early August and don't want to commit if it cuts it too close.

On 7/2/2023 at 10:35 AM, universal soldier said:

@CGC Mike what's the rough time frame of the contest? I'll be traveling early August and don't want to commit if it cuts it too close.

Spring signup deadline was April 17th, and the round 4 results were posted on May 7th.

There was a tie breaker at that point.

Roughly, 3 weeks.

On 7/1/2023 at 7:47 PM, CGC Mike said:

Hey all

It's time for our 7th grading contest.  Please post in this thread to signup.  The maximum amount of participants is 150.  CGC will be donating 3 prizes in the form of grading credit.  1st place:  $500  2nd place:  $250  3rd place:  $100  The deadline to signup is July 17th 2023  8:00 PM eastern time.  Lets have a full house of participants.  It will be tons of fun.  

Well, it's only been a couple weeks since I last lost in a grading contest, but I suppose I'll take on more abuse already.  Sign me up!