• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A shipment from Canada

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

I sent in an order for grading and pressing last week.  The courier says it was delivered last Thursday (June 29) but I've yet to get any confirmation from CGC that they have the books.  The order # is CGC5531711367.  

Thanks for any assistance.

Andres

• Administrator

Hello, once delivered it can take 10-20 days for the intake process to occur and the submission to be received into the system. This depends on the number of other submissions being received at the time. With the recent holiday, our office was closed on July 3rd and 4th, it may take a bit longer. 

According to their posted estimate it's about 30 working days ... or 6 weeks.  Not bad compared to last year's turnaround time of a year.  I can be patient.  

I was slightly nervous as the shipping firm I dealt with sent them via DHL Express when I told the clerk I wanted Fed Ex.  But it's arrived so I'm content.