• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Order Not Received Yet
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Yeah I just checked now and it still shows it has not been received which is the same thing I saw yesterday. Do you confirm that it was received by CGC with the same tool or did you confirm it another way? Also in the past USPS has shown that it's been picked up by an individual. This one does not.

Thanks for the support.

Screenshot 2023-07-06 at 11.14.18 AM.png

Edited by Ninjawerks

I am in a similar situation.  Based on my previous submission, these things take time, so be patient.  The website does update the status, but it is not a very quick process.  I am thankful that my box is somewhere safe rather than travelling the country trying to reach its destination. 

On 7/6/2023 at 2:34 PM, SSSnake said:

Are you aware that CGC has their own personal PO Box located inside their facility?

I was not. That is very helpful to know and gives me peace of mind if that's the case. Much appreciated.