• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scarlet & Violet Pop report down
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Good morning, do you know when the scarlet and violet portion of the Pokémon pop report will be available for viewing again?
It has been down since last week. I thought it would be fixed once staff returned from the holiday. I would like to check the pop on some cards I’m considering sending before the upcoming changes in a couple days

• Administrator

Hi @Cameron Toussaint, thank you for contacting us. Currently, only the Scarlet and Violet Promo cards are available to view HEREWe do not have the Scarlet and Violet set listed on our TCG Population quite yet, but I have been told our team is working on this now to build out the population report on this set. It may take a little time for our web team to build this set in our population report, so we thank you for your patience while this is being worked on.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!

Hi @KaileeS CS thank you for the response. CGC has had a pop report for the scarlet and violet era available previously, I was told it was down for maintenance but it’s now been 3 weeks or so. I’ve been able to check other grading companies pop report to get a general idea of population but it would be nice to have access to this again. Can you check with the web team on if they have an estimate for when this will be available again?